Liu Chinese Restaurant invites all the Dim Sum lovers to indulge in Chinese cuisine with an array of special Dim Sum delicacies prepared by the native Chinese guest Chef who are currently based at acclaimed Dynasty 8 restaurant in prestigious Conrad Macao hotel.
Chef will be showcasing a selection of delectable Dim Sum menu, from steamed items to fried items as well as mouth-watering desserts. Highlights such as lobster dumpling with golden pomegranate pearl, siew mai stuffed with slow poached quail egg, crispy mandarin shape glutinous dumpling with salted lemon and dried shrimp and Pan fried spicy minced pork pancake. Impressively end your lunch with fresh durian pancake.
During 24 – 30 October 2019, diner can enjoy special Dim Sum as a part of Liu’s famous all-you-can-eat Dim Sum at THB 1,280 (Weekday) or THB 1,580 (Weekend). Special Dim Sum menu also be served as a la carte.
*All prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax
Show the SMS and enjoy Dim Sum Set Lunch
At Liu Chinese restaurant our expert Hong Kong native chef Andy Fung has prepared an extremely scrumptious 10-course set menu of Cantonese delights to enjoy at your lunch time.
- Steamed Shrimp dumpling (Ha-Gao)
- Steamed Pork Sui-mai
- Steamed Shanghai Xaio Long Bao
- Deep-fried crispy taro with chicken and cheese
- Pan-fried chive dumpling with shrimp
- Sweet corn soup with fried fish maw and conpoy
- Barbecued pork and Drunk chicken
- Steamed Beetle fish with wild mushroom and red dates
- Yang Chow fried rice
- Chilled mini mango pudding
THB 680++ per person
Liu Chinese Restaurant is offering an incredible All-You-Can-Eat Set to for Chinese cuisine lovers who want to have a perfect family celebrating during Thai Mother’s Day.
The All-You-Can-Eat Set at Liu is a delicious culinary extravaganza serving up the highest arts of Chinese cuisine in scrumpteous new creations such as Peking Duck Rolls and Mango Seafood Rolls, along with an absolutely mouthwatering Dim Sum buffet, Chilled Tiger Prawn Salad, Steamed Greenland Halibut and more.
All-You-Can-Eat Set at Liu ia at THB 1,288++ per person, including
- Dim Sum Selection (Buffet)
- Chilled Tiger Prawn Salad
- Double Boiled Spare Ribs Soup with Chinese Herbs
- Peking Duck Roll and Mango Seafood Roll
- Steamed Greenland Halibut with Wild Mushroom
- Wok Fried With Conpoy and Egg White
- Chilled Snow Fungus, Red Dates and Peach Gum Syrup
Available on 10-12 August 2019
Lunchtime is delicious at Liu Chinese restaurant. Our Master Chef Andy Fung has created a special 6-course set served with free all-you-can-eat dim sum every weekday, Monday to Friday.
This sumptuous lunch includes your favorite dim sum and steamed buns and you will be thrilled to discover the tantalizing Thai dim sum creations such as Tom Yum Dumpling and Laarb Noodle Roll.
- Price starts at THB 920++ (THB 1083 net) per person and
- THB 1,180++ (THB 1,389 net) per person for public holiday
Making the weekend delicious is an important reward for all you have accomplished during the week. Turn Saturday and Sundays into a lunchtime feast with a special 6-course set menu available only on the weekends and complimentary all-you-can-eat dim sum!
Premium ingredients and a cozy atmosphere in the restaurant area or private room create the perfect way to spend your weekend afternoon.
- Price starts at THB 1,180++ (THB 1,389 net) per person.